Gilbert Meher is currently working with a well-known nationwide charity and industry-leading provider of Adult Health and Social Care services. With over 35 years’ experience providing a range of care services in the community, this forward-thinking organization prides themselves on quality and their key Care values include Integrity, respect, excellence and knowledge. Their mission is to provide exceptional care and support to individuals in the community that require it the most. They are now seeking an experienced Area Manager to take full managerial responsibility for 8 specialist services in the Midlands. These Services include Mental Health Recovery, Community Dementia services, Mental Health employment and Older Adults floating support.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of all 8 service provisions within the directorate area.
- Ensure that all the services achieve tangible outcomes and quality assurance goals which are in line with the charities purpose, vision and business plans
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the services and staff to provide financial oversight and management for all the service budgets.
- Maintain and produce reports and statistics in line with service level agreements and as required.
- Experience of working in Mental Health, Learning disabilities, dementia and elderly care.
- 2+ years frontline management experience in a similar position ideally multi-site.
- Ideally, you will come from a Community Care Services background but other strong Health and Social Care managers will be considered,
- You will have excellent managerial skills and be able to manage different workers across a range of levels.
- You will have sound knowledge and an in-depth understanding of working within a regulatory/quality framework such as CQC.
- You must possess a full UK Driving license and own/have access to a vehicle for daily use.
- You will have obtained your NVQ level IV (or equivalent) in Health and Social Care or achievement of this within an agreed time period.
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position. Please forward your CV with full contact details through to Ash.Fitzgerald@gilbertmeher.com at Gilbert Meher, or alternatively, call the office on 0113 8199961.