Gilbert Meher are working closely with a brilliantly run, well-established company who aim to transform the lives of young people with some of the most complex needs. This company are now looking for a deputy home manager to aid the registered manager in providing high-quality residential care to young people with SEMH.
This role is an excellent opportunity for those passionate about working with children with SEMH and looking for career progression.
• Provide leadership and support to staff teams.
• Ensure high-quality therapeutic care is delivered to young people.
• Act as a leader, role model and coordinator for the Registered Home Manager in their absence.
• Attend internal and external professional meetings as required.
• Be alert to signs of distress/abuse and ensure the young people are monitored and protected.
• Must have a minimum two years’ experience as a care worker with young people.
• Must have an NVQ 3 caring for Children and Young People or Level 3 Children and Young People’s workforce diploma.
• Must have a full driving licence.
Please send your CV to Zoe McCartney to Gilbert Meher if you are interested in this excellent job opportunity.