A fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager (Clinical) to join a top 5 UK Healthcare provider. This home has a fantastic manager & team!
- Deputy Home Manager (Clinical)
- RGN, RMN OR RNLD – Fantastic Salary & Progression
- Brilliant Home Manager to Work Alongside
Deputy Home Manager – Nurse Qualified – Fantastic Progression
We are delighted to be working in close partnership with one of the largest & most successful Healthcare providers across the UK. Currently, we are supporting them in sourcing a Deputy Manager for one of their luxury & fully compliant homes located in the Newark area. Our client is looking for a clinical deputy (RGN, RMN OR RNLD) with previous care home experience. Our client provides luxury & high-end care. This is a beautiful home with great surroundings. The home manager is looking for a partner with a passion for their work and a focus on providing person-centred care. A great opportunity for a deputy looking to progress whilst working alongside an amazing team of passionate & caring staff.
As the Deputy, you will have the opportunity to work with an amazing home manager with lots of experience to offer. You would oversee the care and clinical team. Part of the role will be to assess existing care plans & implement new and improved ones. You will be in charge of the home in the manager’s absence.
Key duties will include:
- Delivering hands-on care, safe drug administration and accurate record keeping.
- You will also develop individualised care plans ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of our Client’s service users are met.
- You will ensure service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- You would also be involved in building close relationships with healthcare professionals in the local community.
- Most importantly, you will be given the time to get to know our client’s residents, and their families, enabling you to deliver a truly personalised model of care.
- Overseeing the care & clinical teams – working very closely with an experienced and clinically trained home manager.
- This role will predominantly be supernumerary hours with perhaps one day per week on the floor.
- RGN, RMN & RNLD Qualification with a clean & active NMC Pin
- Previous nursing or care home experience.
- Right to work in the UK.
Benefits of The Role:
- Fantastic Salary of £36,000 per year + Bonuses.
- Brilliant support from your team & a fantastic manager to work alongside.
- Progression & Development is promoted throughout this company.