General Manager – Small Luxury Nursing Home
Gilbert Meher are now looking for an experienced General Manager for a highly respected nursing home. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic healthcare provider. Hense the role is offering a challenging and rewarding experience and a chance to build meaningful relationships with residents and their relatives. As a Home Manager, you will have the chance to manage a supportive and passionate team in a busy home whilst benefiting from excellent company benefits.
The home is fully staffed, from carers up to deputy manager level and is in a great situation for a new Home Manager to come into. Although this is a nursing home, it is not essential that you have a nursing qualification as there is a strong clinical team present at the home.
Furthermore, the home is commutable from Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Bath. Therefore, this is a two-stage interview process which will be discussed in detail with applicants before the interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
- Managing budgets, payrolls and rotas
- Be involved in managing every facility within the home
- Build and develop your care team.
Also, the ideal care manager will have:
- Experience working as a Home Manager within the Health Care Sector.
- A drive and a motivation to deliver quality care.
- In addition, having strong leadership and management qualities are essential.
- Therefore, a Leadership and Management Award would be beneficial.
- A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is desired but is not essential.
- Finally, Turnaround/Troubleshooting experience is preferable.
The successful candidate will receive a number of great benefits including but not limited to:
- 25% Bonus Structure.
- Competitive salaries and generous holiday allowance.
- Ongoing personal development plan and career progression.
- Regular team building exercises.
- Free uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- High street discount vouchers.
- Finally, Recognition for long service.
In conclusion, all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.