Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working with one of the UKs largest luxury care home providers, searching for an experienced General Home Manager. The chosen candidate will take responsibility for the day to day operations of an established Luxury purpose built home based in Surrey.
We are looking to speak with confident and passionate home managers who are also striving to achieve excellence! If this is you please do not hesitate to get in touch, please call 0113 457 3983 for a confidential discussion.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
- Managing budgets, payrolls and rotas
- Be involved in managing every facility within the home
- Build and develop your care team
- High focus on building the occupancy of the home up during the opening year.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal care manager will have:
- Experience working as a Home Manager within the Health Care Sector
- A drive and a motivation to deliver quality care
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential
- A Leadership and Management Award
- A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is essential.
- Turnaround/Troubleshooting experience is preferable
- Exceptional Bonus scheme
- 8% Pension
- The chance to work for one of the Best care providers in the UK!