Gilbert Meher are working closely with a National Care and Education provider in their search for a Head of Care. You will be joining a unique centre for the education and care of children and adults with autism. This is a special residential school for 90 registered children from 6-19 years old, plus 40 beds for residential children and 9 adults.
Furthermore, the company are ambitiously expanding. Hence, they have recently added a children’s farm to facilities. Therefore, they are now in need of a dedicated, passionate and committed Registered Manager to develop their children’s’ residential service.
This is a very different Registered Manager’s role, of great scope and scale. You will be responsible for the children’s residential service and manage all aspects of the provision’s operation. Also, your focus will be to ensure we operate every aspect. From staffing to budgets, from buildings to the health and welfare of residents – to the high -standards our client expects.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
• ‘Create, monitor and evaluate the implementation of person-centred care. As well as actively plan for the residents.
• Make sure that each student is safe and secure, enabled and encouraged to take responsibility for their own lives as much as possible.
• Act as a role model: leading, managing and supporting the seniors and team of care staff at every moment.
• Play a major role in the development of facilities, taking part in the planning, implementation and evaluation of our policies and working methods. Therefore, enhancing the company reputation and improving the life expectations of the people we care for.
We’re looking for people who have:
• Impressive experience in a similar role, and combine superb administration skills.
• Total commitment to taking their provision forward.
• Experience of developing, auditing and monitoring services.
• Knowledge of Children’s Services policies and regulations.
• Inspiring leadership skills and deep empathy for the people they care for.’
In conclusion, this is a fantastic opportunity and if you would like a confidential conversation about the role please get in touch.