Gilbert Meher are currently working with a family owned residential care provider to source a Head of Dementia Care to work across their portfolio of high-end elderly care services. Our client carries a solid reputation within the private pay residential home market.
About The Role
Working closely with the operations team and wider senior management team, you will lead on the delivery of outstanding dementia care.
• Developing, implementing and delivering the dementia care strategy
• Work closely with the Learning and Development team to deliver the dementia training programme
• Work closely with the operations team in the recruitment of dementia care staff
• Support the establishment of dementia champions throughout the homes
• Proven track record of implementing a dementia care strategy and improving dementia standards
• Leadership and people development skills
• A passion for innovative dementia care solutions
• Understanding of Relationship Centred Care and commitment to the delivery of the relationship centred dementia Strategy.
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV through to Jade Maguire at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.