Gilbert Meher is working with one of the markets leading private-pay luxury care providers in the country recently recognized for their outstanding residential care. The group have ambitious expansion plans and desires to become one of the most prestigious care providers in the country. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to run one of their nursing homes based in the Bristol area.
This home is a medium sized nursing home, designed to the highest specifications, boasting exceptional facilities and a number of diverse activities to ensure that residents’ independence is placed at the forefront of the agenda. The home is surrounded by parks and greenery in South Bristol and is within easy access to local amenities and leisure facilities. Care provided includes nursing, residential, palliative, and dementia care. Bedrooms are located on three floors, while each floor has two of its own living rooms. Residents also have access to a spacious back garden with a sun-trap, ideal for the summer months.
The provider is looking for an experienced home manager who truly understands the meaning of outstanding care. If you’re an ambitious manager who wants the opportunity to be a part of this flourishing care company then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
- Managing budgets, payrolls and staff Rota
- Be involved in managing every facility within the home
- Build and develop your care team actively engaging in recruitment to maintain a full staffing team.
- Experience working as a Home Manager within the Health Care Sector
- A drive and a motivation to deliver quality care
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential
- A Leadership and Management Award
- A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN or RMN) is desirable but not essential for this position.