Salary – £55k + 25% Bonus
Location – Buckingham
Position – Care Home Manager
Gilbert Meher are currently working with a leading provider of residential and nursing elderly care to recruit a Home Manager. This opportunity is a chance to showcase your skills as a manager and really improve the quality of care provided.
Working for a provider that is definitely on the up, our client is looking for someone to take on the Home management position of their 48 bed home in Brackley. With an ALL GREEN CQC, this is the perfect opportunity for a strong manager to take the reins and gain an Outstanding in more than one area. With a huge refurbishment on the way, things can only get better. Do you have an outstanding CQC grade in you?
• Significant experience managing elderly residential and nursing care services.
• Successful record of empowering and supporting registered managers.
• Skilled trouble-shooter, mentor and leader.
• Equally adept at maintaining high-quality services.
• Innovative approach to increase occupancy and quality in private pay market.
• Strong business acumen and be able to demonstrate examples of managing and leading organisational change.
About the role
• 48-bed nursing home.
• Registered Manager required with experience in managing a nursing home.
• All Good CQC with the potential to be made outstanding.
• Due to go through a large refurbishment to bring the home up to date in all features.
• 100% occupancy along with very low/if any agency usage.
• An excellent clinical team in place.
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV with full contact details through to Kieran.Porter@gilbertmeher.com at Gilbert Meher, or alternatively call the office on 0113 8199961.
Furthermore, our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.