A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing, well-established provider of Specialist Mental Health Care in the UK. This privately owned forward-thinking organisation has been providing specialist Mental health care to the community for over 10 years and they have experienced significant growth over this period. With over 75% of their specialist hospitals and care centres holding at least a “good” rating with the CQC this organisation has high standards of care and this is reflected in the outstanding feedback received from the service users and patients that have been treated.
This unique organisation is now looking to recruit an experienced Hospital Director to take full responsibility for a 23-bed low secure independent specialist Mental health hospital in South West London. As the Hospital Director, you will ensure the hospital remains compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities. Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will be responsible for the operational management and lead the overall function of the Hospital, including full P&L accountability. You will take responsibility for effectively implementing hospital policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement. Reviewing and developing potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth whilst putting the patients first with everything you do. You will be responsible for leading the senior management team to ensure the integrity of all functions in the hospital across Clinical functions, Finance, Marketing and HR, Sales & Services. You will have the ability to influence all key stakeholders underpinned with a keen commercial instinct will be key to achieving continued success.
- You will possess a valid Nursing qualification and have an up to date active NMC pin number.
- You will have previous leadership experience at a senior level – including P&L management and an impressive track record of delivering to CQC standards
- You will be an experienced Hospital Director with an excellent track record of hospital management in the Mental Health Sector.
- You will have extensive experience leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver against agreed service objectives.
- You will have extensive experience delivering performance improvements together with delivering significant cost improvements.
- You will demonstrate significant success at a senior level managing Hospitals or Care Centres in a large Mental Health organisation or within the NHS.
- You will have exceptional communications skills and the ability to communicate with staff at all levels of an organisation.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and demonstrate a commercial attitude to management and possess the ability to manage complexity and ambiguity to develop innovative and creative solutions.
- You will be experienced in building a strong network both internally and externally with a strong customer service and people orientation
- You will have extensive experience of delivering operational targets against an agreed budget.