Gilbert Meher are currently working with an independent care provider in search of an experienced turn around home manager to come in on an Interim basis. The opportunity offers an excellent pay and invaluable experience for home managers looking for a fantastic project to add to their CV!
- RGN/RMN qualification required.
- Flexible Salary and Contract Length + Help with Relocation
- Previous turn around work preferred.
This has become available due to a number of noncompliance issues being raised at the home over the last couple of months. The provider currently has a consultant in place to begin the turnaround process. They are now looking for a turnaround manager to come in and register for the service and see out the turnaround project.
There is both flexibilities on salary and contract length for this post so please feel free to get in touch to discuss further!
• Take full operational responsibility for a small nursing home based in Wales.
• Use previous experience and knowledge to remove any non-compliant areas in the home.
• Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
• Increase and maintain occupancy at the home.
• Rebuild trust and build on the relationship with external governing bodies for the home and its local reputation.
• RGN or RMN with current valid NMC pin.
• Relevant Qualification & a Registered Manager
• Commercial Acumen
• Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
• Clear knowledge of CSSIW (or equivalent) standards
• Management or supervisory experience essential, ideally registered manager
• Possess strong leadership and management skills
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this fantastic organisation then please forward your CV to Craig Ruck at Gilbert Meher, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01134573983.