This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, leading provider of learning disabilities care who are looking to appoint an interim operations manager to manage their Hertfordshire region.
Our client have numerous learning disabilities services including supported living and residential services and operate across the UK. The role itself will initially be on a contract basis (likely 6 months) but has the potential to go permanent depending on performance during the contact.
– Line management of service managers, ensuring the services are of the highest quality and meet service user’s needs.
– Ensure all services are CQC compliant and meet quality standards set internally as well.
– Financial management of the region, ensuring budgets are stuck to and financial targets are met.
– Assist the director as needed.
– Seek out opportunities for growth.
– Service improvement.
– Staff recruitment, leadership and development.
– Considerable experience in a regional level role in a learning disabilities setting.
– Strong knowledge of CQC regulations relating to quality with a proven track record of delivering high-quality care.
– Strong leadership skills.
– Available immediately.
– Based in the Hertfordshire area.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher.