Role: Lifestyles and Activities Manager
Salary: up to £20,000
Gilbert Meher are currently working with a leading Residential Care Home provider to recruit an enthusiastic, experienced and committed Activity Coordinator to join the team at one of their luxurious elderly care homes for.
About the Role
You will ensure residents maintain active and independent lives through a varied and interactive activities programme.
• Plan, develop and coordinate person-centred activities, taking into consideration levels of ability.
• Develop and maintain relationships with care staff, residents and relatives to create individual lifestyle histories to enhance their daily lives
• Develop community and friends and family engagement within the Home to enable the sharing of ideas and information, to create a fulfilling experience within the home for every resident.
• Positive, outgoing and creative personality
• Experience of developing and delivering plans, using own initiative and working within a team
• Ability to raise standards through innovation and new idea
• Ability to build rapport and positively influence others
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV through to Jade Maguire at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.