Nursing Home Manager – Small Luxury Nursing Home
Gilbert Meher is working with one of the markets leading private-pay luxury care providers in the country to recruit an experienced elderly care Nursing Home Manager. The group has ambitious expansion plans and designs on becoming one of the best respected in the business. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work within a luxury Nursing Home based in Colne, Lancashire.
This particular home is a medium sized 31 bedded nursing home, designed to the highest specifications, boasting exceptional facilities and a number of diverse activities to ensure that residents’ independence is placed at the forefront of the agenda. The home provides nursing, residential, respite, and palliative care to the elderly. To residents, the home offers restaurant-style fine dining and personal resident nutrition plans, high-spec bedrooms, resident iPads and multiple communal areas as well as market-leading activity plans. All care is delivered by a dedicated and carefully selected team, in warm and comfortable surroundings. We are now looking to recruit a manager who can uphold and develop these standards, and who feels they can motivate and train the new team to provide this market-leading care.
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, they’ll look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to their residents
- You will share their passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of the residents first, finding new ways to enrich their resident’s lives within the home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
- You will manage all aspects of their home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
- Candidates must possess a proven track record with the CQC
- Must have experience in the marketing aspect of bringing in private paying residents
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential
- Nurse qualified (RGN, RMN) or Nursing Home experience is essential
- A Leadership and Management Award
- Candidates will possess strong business and marketing experience