Gilbert Meher is representing a leading care home provider in Elderly Care within the Stoke-On-Trent. Known for delivering outstanding rated care homes by the CQC, this company continues to implement the necessary change in order to constantly grow and develop their services.
The position has been created due to company growth and development, so are in need of strong commercially aware candidates with leadership experience to carry out the role of a Home Manager within the service, in order to help lead the rest of the clinical team and provide excellent service for the residents.
Should you have experience as a Nursing Home Manager and are looking for a leadership role, then this is a fantastic position for a real market leader.
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, they’ll look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to their residents.
- You will share their passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of the residents first, finding new ways to enrich their resident’s lives within the home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives.
- You will manage all aspects of their home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
- Provide a leadership and mentor approach to assist specialist staff to ensure a person-centred environment
- Uphold and maintain the clinical standards of the Home whilst contributing expert and innovative advice on enhancing the clinical approach of the Hospital.
- Specialist knowledge of dementia care would be preferred but not essential
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential
- Candidates will possess strong business and marketing experience
- RGN or RMN qualified (will consider candidates with Nursing home experience)
- Candidates will have a minimum CQC rating of ‘Overall Good’
If you fit the above criteria and would like the opportunity to join this outstanding organisation please send a copy of your CV Matthew McSherry for further information.