Gilbert Meher is working with a reputable luxury care provider based in the south west of England searching for a Nursing Home Manager. This family run provider has a history expanding over 30 years in the care home sector, known for designing new build luxury homes across the south west. They have also recently been awarded the number one spot for the most recommended care provider in Dorset, Wiltshire, and Hampshire!
We are talent pooling for the provider who is looking to bring in a number of passionate and driven home managers to help their new services flourish! If you have experience of running an outstanding care service with a focus on providing the very best person centered care then we want to speak to you!
We are recruiting for the following areas: Dorset/Wiltshire/Hampshire.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
- Managing budgets, payrolls and staff Rota
- Be involved in managing every facility within the home
- Build and develop your care team actively engaging in recruitment to maintain a full staffing team.
- Experience working as a Home Manager within the Health Care Sector
- A drive and a motivation to deliver quality care
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential
- A Leadership and Management Award
- A Registered Nurse qualification (RGN or RMN) is desirable but not essential for this position.