Role: Operations Director – Learning Disabilities
Gilbert Meher are partnered with a leading charity who are looking to recruit a new operations director to oversee services in Yorkshire.
Our client offer residential and supported living care to adults with learning disabilities and have a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality, person centred care that meets the needs of their service users and allows them to live as independently as possible.
In the long term the role will be responsible for growing the portfolio whilst maintaining their high quality standards. This position is suitable for candidates who are considering moving into specialist care from other sectors such as elderly care and domiciliary care.
– Operational management and leadership of the portfolio of services the charity offers (supported living and residential care).
– Seek out opportunities for growth through a variety of methods.
– Line management and development of management team, ensuring high standards of quality are met.
– Ensure services remain compliant with internal quality standards and CQC regulations, scoring positively in inspections.
– Financial management, ensuring budgets are stuck to and the charity is financially sound.
– Experience in a operations director/regional director level position within social care (specialist, home care, elderly care etc).
– Strong track record of keeping quality within services high and receiving ‘good’ or ‘outstanding ‘ ratings during CQC inspections.
– Be able to demonstrate delivering growth (either organically or through acquisitions).
– Strong leadership skills.
– Experience of managing a large budget (£15m+ ideally).
If you are interested in the above opportunity please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher or call for further details.