Role: Operations Manager – Learning Disabilities
Salary: £45,000 + Car
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, leading provider of learning disabilities care who are looking to appoint an operations manager to manage their Berkshire and Middlesex region.
Our client has numerous learning disabilities services including supported living and residential services and operates across the UK. The role will oversee the region with a focus on service improvement as a few services require improvements relating to CQC inspection performance.
– Line management of service managers, ensuring the services are of the highest quality and meet service user’s needs
– Ensure all services are CQC compliant and meet quality standards set internally as well
– Financial management of the region, ensuring budgets are stuck to and financial targets are met
– Assist the director as needed
– Seek out opportunities for growth
– Service improvement
– Staff recruitment, leadership and development
– Considerable experience in a regional level role in a learning disability setting
– Strong knowledge of CQC regulations relating to quality with a proven track record of delivering high quality care
– Strong leadership skills
– Service Improvement Experience
– Based in Berkshire/Middlesex or surrounding regions
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher.