This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider of learning disabilities and mental health care. Gilbert Meher are looking to recruit a new Operations Manager for their Berkshire region.
Our client operates nationally and offer a range of care services including residential, supported living and domiciliary care services. Furthermore, these services are to adults with learning disabilities, mental health problems, challenging behaviours and acquired brain injuries.
The role itself will hold responsibility for the region mentioned above and may change slightly depending on growth, sickness of other managers and career progression.
– Operational management of the region, ensuring services meet service user requirements’ and the goals set out by the SMT.
– Ensure services meet internal and CQC quality compliance standards and receive ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ ratings in inspections.
– Financial management of the region, ensuring budgets are stuck to and financial goals are achieved.
– Assist the director and other regional managers as needed.
– Seek out opportunities for growth in collaboration with the development team.
– Experience in a multi-site role in a specialist care setting (learning disabilities, mental health, complex needs etc).
– Proven track record of achieving ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ ratings in CQC inspections.
– Live in/near Berkshire.
– Must be able to drive.
– Strong Leadership skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Harry.Barker@gilbertmeher.com or call for further details.