Gilbert Meher are working closely with a well -known care and education company with their development of new services in the West Yorkshire region.
We are currently looking for a registered manager for a New start -up home catering for children with severe complex behaviour and EBD/SEMH.
• Providing leadership, guidance and management to the other staff.
• You will be responsible for the deployment and control of staff on a day-to-day basis, including
• reporting of issues of performance to line management
• You will be involved in the recruitment, monitoring, training, retention and mentoring as necessary.
• Develop a management style which balances the need to exercise control and give direction with the need to offer staff the opportunity to contribute to decision making.
• Ensure that all staff receive a full induction to the Home in line with company policy.
• Proven experience in a managerial position within a residential setting working with young people with challenging behaviours and emotional difficulties;
• Must have level 3 in Health and Social Care- Caring for Children and Young People or equivalent;
• NVQ Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s and Young People’s Workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care, Children and Young People’s Services
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and multitasking skills;
• Effective supervision and leadership skills;
• The ability to cope with and remain calm in challenging and demanding situations;
• A full UK Driving License.
If you are an experienced registered manager, or deputy manager looking for progression, Apply NOW!