Role: Registered Manager
Salary: £40,000 + £1000 welcome bonus
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a market leading national care and education company in their search for a Registered Manager.
Our client is the most innovative providers of young people’s residential care in the UK. At the heart of this group is a caring philosophy and a genuine commitment to making a real difference for young lives.
Caring for some of the most vulnerable young people in the UK, they are seeking candidates that share the same passion for the values as they do. Winning “Best Employer” at the national learning disabilities and autism awards, they understand the employees are the foundation of the group and ensure they do everything they can to support them.
So, are you a passionate, ambitious leader looking for the right opportunity to make a difference? You will be joining a brand new -start up home, working alongside senior leaders within the group assisting with the design and lead of the home and recruitment of your team.
We are looking for a manager who is committed to all aspects of care, working closely with the group’s clinical team you will be heavily involved in the care of the young people in the home to embed the therapeutic approach.
- You must have proven experience in a managerial role within a residential setting, working with young people with challenging behaviour and emotional difficulties. (SEMH).
- You must hold a QCF 3 Caring for Children and Young People or equivalent (NVQ/QCF Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s and Young People’s Workforce or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care, Children and Young People’s Services).
- Our client is offering a £1000 welcome bonus to the successful candidate. With a further £2000 bonus upon successful completion of 6 months- probation.
- Reward and recognition scheme for performance.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Management development programme.
- Career development opportunities due to the ambitious plans to grow and develop over the next year.
If you are an experienced deputy or registered manager, ready for a new challenge and an exciting career… Apply Now!