Gilbert Meher is representing one of the leading care home providers in Elderly Care within the North West region. Known for delivering outstanding rated Hospitals by CQC, these companies continue to implement the necessary change in order to constantly grow and develop their services.
This position has been created due to company growth and development, so are in need of strong commercially aware candidates with leadership experience to carry out the role of a Home Manager within the service, in order to help lead the rest of the clinical team and provide excellent service for the residents.
Should you have experience as residential Home Manager and are looking for a leadership role, then this is a fantastic position for a real market leader.
- Responsible for the transformation of quality standards within agreed timeframes.
- Implement and embed a robust quality framework to ensure quality standards are sustained.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement that motivates teams and drives change in service delivery to ensure regulatory compliance and confidence from local authorities.
- To provide leadership, drive, passion, and motivation to Home teams to improve the quality of services, people and the environment in the provider’s homes.
- Implement the necessary change in order to turnaround the current CQC.
- Management qualifications
- Able to work independently and act autonomously where appropriate
- Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential
- Candidates will have a minimum CQC rating of ‘Overall Good’
If you fit the above criteria and would like the opportunity to join this outstanding organization please send a copy of your CV Matthew McSherry for further information.