Salary: Competitive (Disclosed at interview)
The National Sales Manager will work with Regional Managers and Home Managers to drive activity levels. In addition, they will implement and deliver sales & marketing plans, embed operational end-to-end sales processes to drive improvements in sales conversion and compliance.The role will assume full responsibility for the day-to-day management of the sales team to drive growth in occupancy and private mix to exceed budgetary targets. Furthermore, this role will require the post-holder to be home-based but travel nationally when required. You will also be put into our Life cover Scheme, and have the opportunity to have a potential annual bonus (dependent on personal objectives being achieved).
- To role model and lead in the day-to-day management of the sales team through setting a clear vision.
- In addition to key objectives and defined deliverables to hit and exceed key sales KPI metrics and budgetary requirements.
- Develop excellent communication channels and ways of working framework through 1:1 meetings and team meetings.
- Champion and develop excellent relationships and communications with all operational teams and key stakeholders to ensure and deliver a joined-up approach to sales & marketing.
- To attend the quarterly focus home review meetings and lead the delivery of engaging and interactive performance analysis & surgeries. As well as attending best practice sharing forums and key topic training & support workshops.
- Attend Regional Manager Meetings to build stakeholder engagement. Therefore, promoting strategy and clear messaging.
- In addition to sharing best practice and driving end-to-end sales processes to support conversion and compliance.
- To attend meetings with Home Manager’s to analyse and review individual home performance. Thus, setting clear actions plans to drive and improve performance.
- Fully engage in company Home Manager conferences; To act as a brand ambassador and role model for the organisation at all times.
- The successful candidate will be expected to lead the development and implementation of sales reporting dashboards. In order to analyse and drive performance for all aspects of the end-to-end sales process.
- In addition, be fully responsible for developing and implementing robust sales & marketing plans for all focus homes.
- Responsible for working with the operational teams to review localised community and professional stakeholder engagement plans to drive new enquires and referrals in all homes.
- To lead in developing strategies and activities to grow and exceed budgetary private mix targets.
- Influence Home Managers and operational teams in optimising room pricing and hitting their Average Weekly Fee targets.
- Accountable for the management and delivery of sales KPI metrics and budgetary targets in a portfolio of agreed focus homes.
- Developing ideas/processes to deliver the organisations brand proposition and increase word of mouth recommendation.
- Lead in the continual development, implementation and monitoring of the end-to-end operational sales processes to support and drive performance.
- Regular competitor mystery shop analysis to understand and assess the local competition.
- Fully accountable for promoting and driving the use of the Income processing enquiry management system. Thus, ensuring that all necessary enquiry details are logged and the system is used to manage enquiries in an effective way.
- Analysing sales activities and suggesting new improvements to support and improve conversion at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Liaise and influence with operational teams in home presentation and layout. From this, lead in suggesting improvements that will drive improved sales conversions.
- Finally, Identifying and deliver sales training to home teams. Therefore, promote roles and responsibilities in driving month-on-month improvements in sales performance.
If you possess these skills and the drive to succeed in this role we would love to hear from you. In return, our client will provide a variety of competitive benefits. Furthermore, these include a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.