Our Client is currently undergoing an expansion programme and is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Representative to cover regions of Switzerland. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of all sales activities for the product area of SPINE. You will be responsible for the further development of the entire SPINE business unit and total portfolio for audiences, surgeons and customers. This position offers the possibility for career changers within the Medical Device Sector into the Spine sector should you have no spine experience. Training and mentoring will be given as part of the package – if required.
Your Region of responsibility will be Zurich and the surrounding vicinity.
Our Client is a Swiss international company at the cutting edge of Orthopaedic implant technology. The implant products and instrumentation are highly regarded by Orthopaedic surgeons worldwide and there is a continuous programme of research, innovation and design driven by feedback from the surgeons themselves. Their continued success and market growth has instigated the need for this role.
- Personal responsibility for planning, prioritization and implementation of necessary sales activities
- Personal responsibility for customer care
- Implementation of marketing and sales strategies among Surgeons, KOLs, Customers
- Budget planning and budget responsibility in the defined region
- Planning and managing the personal area after consultation and in accordance with the agreed business plan and marketing strategies
- Supervision and care of existing customers
- Ability to acquire new customers to maintain customer satisfaction to a high quality
- Ability to increase sales by appropriate methods of distribution
- Internal co-operation with different departments
- Maintenance and expansion of existing customers through personalized measures and internal co-operation
- Preparation, processing and tracking of offers in accordance with company policy
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant actions and information
- Creation of weekly and monthly reports and transparent forward planning of activities
- Creation and editing of tenders after consultation with the Management
- Identification of customer needs and appropriate responses to changing situations at the customer base and within the market sector
- Participation at and partial organisation of trade fairs and conferences
- Participation and organisation of training courses for and from Clients
- Continuous development of relevant personal skills
- Planning, organisation and conducting of training and development programs
- Presentations for clients in all relevant areas
- Attention and unconditional compliance with the applicable requirements of health and safety
- Respectful treatment of all business partners and their employees
- Compliance with the legislation, particularly in relation to traceability of business practices
- 1-2 years of successful experience in Sales of Medical Devices requiring complex explanation
- Proven studies within a commercial, medical or scientific educational background
- Basic business knowledge and technical understanding
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills
- At least one of the native Swiss languages preferred
- English at business level
- Other languages seen as an asset
- Be profit focused
- Have a high degree of self-motivation
- Focused clearly on high quality and high standards
- Self-critical self-analytical
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Be able to quickly and adequately adapt to changing situations and to act appropriately when the situation demands.
- Be smart and well-groomed in appearance
- Be flexible and willing to reasonable traveling within the territory
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge, experience and expertise in SPINE
- Salary is determined on experience and by negotiation
- Generous bonus scheme based on targets achieved
- Company car
- Swiss standard holidays
This role is permanent, imminent, full time. It attracts an excellent salary and full benefits package.
Should you feel you are a suitable fit for this position and wish to obtain further information please forward your CV and covering letter quoting Reference SJ1710 to email@example.com You will be contacted imminently should your profile match the requirements of our Client. Due to the high level of applications received profiles which do NOT meet the stated criteria above will NOT be considered for this position or responded to.
We look forward to your email.