Gilbert Meher are currently working with a fantastic mid-size orthopaedic manufacturer that has been experiencing tremendous growth in recent years. Due to their expansion, the organisation is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to handle the Sports Medicine division. Furthermore, the position will be located at the Virginia Beach headquarters. Additionally, the company are offering a domestic relocation package to accommodate this.
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Develops, implements and monitors platform and product category strategies to achieve established financial goals. Scope includes assessment of market trends, customer needs, clinical trends and competitive landscape globally.
- Manage all sector commercialization projects within the platform. This will include growth, cost containment/reduction, quality. As well as sourcing projects to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Establishes and manages relationships with key opinion leaders to drive development, launch and awareness activities related to commercialization projects.
- Implements marketing strategy and execute against marketing plan, including coordination of global launches with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works closely with R&D teams to support new product development and launch efforts. This includes validating new product design, functionality and clinical applications with customers and OEM/Alliance partners as well as developing marketing and sales plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s preferred.
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a marketing position within orthopaedics, preferably within sports medicine or allografts.
- Extensive upstream marketing experience, preferably within sports medicine or allografts.
- Ability to travel 30% although up to 50% may be required at times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established player within the orthopaedic market for an experienced marketing professional. Those without the necessary requirements need not apply.