Gilbert Meher is representing one of the UK’s leading care home providers, known for delivering outstanding rated Homes by the CQC, this company continues to have ambitious growth and development for the future.
The position will present an opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of well led and much-respected provider. Opportunities to progress within your career will become readily available if a position was to become vacant and your experience matches that of what they desire.
Should you have experience as Turnaround/Nursing Home/Relief manager and are looking for a leadership role then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Responsible for the transformation of quality standards within agreed time frames.
- Implement and embed a robust quality framework to ensure quality standards are sustained.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement that motivates teams and drives change in service delivery to ensure regulatory compliance and confidence from local authorities.
- To provide leadership, drive, passion, and motivation to Home teams to improve the quality of services, people and the environment in the provider’s homes
- Nursing Qualifications are essential (RGN or RMN)
- Able to work independently and act autonomously where appropriate
- Flexible to travel at least 4 days per week across your area, including overnight
- Satisfactory police and safeguarding checks
- Full clean driving license
If you fit the above criteria and would like the opportunity to join this outstanding organization please send a copy of your CV Matthew McSherry for further information. |email@example.com| or alternatively call Matthew on |0113 457 5275|