£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Benefits: Car allowance
Gilbert Meher are working behalf of our client, a leading learning disabilities charity, in their search for an Area Manager in Yorkshire.
The Area Manager post is covering a period of Maternity leave, starting immediately and is expected to last around 12 months.
- To sustain and continually improve standards within the services
- To provide strong inspirational leadership to the individual teams within your region and across the company.
- To ensure that the services comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To identify and share with the Operational and Compliance team ideas to improve quality standards and drive the financial performance of our key performance indicators
- To implement and monitor improvement plans for enhanced quality of care and financial performance.
- The role carries delegated accountability for the care and financial performance of the services. The responsibilities of the role are managed through a team of Registered Managers, who in turn carry delegated authority and accountability within the company
- To promote our Vision, Mission and Values through positive behaviours.
If you are an experienced Nurse qualified (with active PIN) Regional Manager, specialising in learning disabilities, and you are immediately available for a 12 month contract, please get in touch with Fae at Gilbert Meher or apply directly to this advert.
Share this Job