Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with Complex healthcare provider based nationwide.
This organization sets the standard in Mental Health Care and strives for excellence in all areas, this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their hospitals often achieve.
They now require a Hospital Director to manage a successful Hospital in Malvern Wells. This hospital is a 20 bed locked rehabilitation service for males over the age of 18 years old..
If you are interested in this role contact Dan Coolican and connect on LinkedIn he will be more than happy for a chat. Key Responsibilities
As the Hospital Director, you will ensure the hospital remains compliant with CQC requirements and all regulated activities.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will be responsible for the operational management and lead the overall function of the Hospital, including full P&L accountability. You will take responsibility for effectively implementing hospital policies and procedures to enable the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of patient care and employee engagement. Reviewing and developing potential opportunities for improved quality and commercial growth whilst putting the patients first with everything you do.
Leading the senior management team to ensure the integrity of all functions in the hospital across Clinical functions, Finance, Marketing and HR, Sales & Services. The ability to influence all key stakeholders underpinned with a keen commercial instinct will be key to achieving continued success.What we’d like to give you:
• A competitive salary
• Car allowance
• £3000.00 towards relocating if the move is more than 100 miles or £1500.00 if the move is less than 100 miles
• Disclosure check cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus a day off for your birthday!
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• SMART Pension option
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Long service award
• Free meals on duty.Experience Required
- You will have previous leadership experience at a senior level - including P&L management and an impressive track record of delivering business growth, ideally in a regulated environment.
- You will understand the dynamics and complexity of the health and wellbeing market.
- You will have the skills to build on the existing and increasingly important relationship with colleagues in the local NHS
You will establish credibility with multiple stakeholders, as well as inspirational leadership skills with vision and purpose, able to build consensus and achieve goals through collaboration.
You will be experienced in building a strong network both internally and externally with a strong customer service and people orientation. Combine strategic and operational experience.
Share this Job