Hertfordshire, South East
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are working exclusively with a well-respected care home provider, with a significant presence and a great reputation across the South East of England, in their search for an HR Operations Manager.
Role: HR Operations Manager
Location: South East of England
Salary: £60,000 plus £5,000
- Add value to the Company by providing HR strategic advice, support and guidance on the full spectrum of HR issues, from employee relations to performance management
- Work closely with the care homes to plan innovative recruitment initiatives and ensure an efficient recruitment process for applicant.
- Take the lead on managing and monitoring the HR functions across the group, ensuring that the Company is compliant as required by legislation and regulators.
- Manage and lead the HR team and provide guidance and training to the management and leadership team.
- Review and streamline existing HR processes and procedures in the Company and induct Managers and Administrators on new processes
- Regularly review and update HR policies and procedures ensuring that they are in line with latest legislative requirements
- Develop and implement an HR strategy with defined deadlines to develop and enhance specific key areas of the business such as recruitment, inductions, training, supervisions and appraisals, staff development and reward schemes, sickness and absence management.
- Take ownership of the HR strategy and ensure its implementation in the Company.
- Develop and implement schemes around employee engagement, staff onboarding and retention, talent management and succession planning, and training on the area of employee relations. Ai
- Provide generalist advice on the full range of complex employment issues such as disciplinary, grievances, consultation, TUPE, maternity/paternity leave and others
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Full CIPD qualification
- Up to date understanding of employment law and recent developments
- Working in a team and managing a team
- Experience of working within a HR Department and managing a team
- HR generalist experience and independent management of complex employee relation cases
- Role of CQC and regulatory requirements in regards to HR (Desirable)
- HR degree (Desirable)
- Experience in the care sector (Desirable)
- Experience in developing and implementing wide ranging HR strategies (Desirable)
Our client is looking to move quickly with this, so please submit and up to date CV with your application.
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher's unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.
Share this Job