Banstead, South East
We are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading and most luxurious care providers in the UK. I’m looking to appoint a Home Manager for their luxury
nursing home local to Banstead, Surrey.DetailsRole: Home Manager
Hours: Full timeSalary: £80-85k per annum
Fantastic Progression Opportunities: The company are continously growing and commissioning new luxury purpose built homes. There is a fantastic opportunity to commission one of their homes in 2021/22 The Company
My client currently operates in excess of 20 care homes who are a luxury and innovative, award winning care company and are committed to supporting older people to live fulfilled and meaningful lives, and that means doing things a little differently.
Their vision is to be the leading provider of truly person centred and holistic care in the UK and a driving force of care innovation. Their teams provide ‘all-around care’ by working collaboratively and creating nurturing, homely environments that empower their residents to live meaningful lives.Key Responsibilities
The Home Manager is responsible for ensuring a high level of clinical care and governance is provided to residents, meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements and leading the clinical team, providing strong clinical knowledge, leadership and management to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care.
- Staffing to focus on provision of quality care, promoting experience in person centred care in clinical and dementia areas
- Build and recruit a core staff team. The primary need is for leadership of such a large team
- Demonstrates and sets high standards of personal and professional behaviour and leads a culture of professionalism.
- Consistently puts core ethics and values into practice and promotes them in others.
- Is authentically warm, genuine, trustworthy, honest, reliable, consistent and caring in all their actions and supports this culture within the organisation.
- Maintains a personal style that gets the best out of teams across the organisation.
- Builds a service based on the combined contributions of different people.
- Takes personal charge of key issues to ensure that quality care and support is provided and fosters a culture in which people are confident in taking responsibility.
- Works across the organisation to recognise good performance and to take action where performance can be improved.
- Provides advocacy for their organisation. Builds decision-making processes that set out clear roles and responsibilities to facilitate effective performance improvement.
- Ideally have a nurse qualification (lapsed pin is okay)
- Exoerience of managing a 50 bedded nursing home.
- Hands on manager used to managing a Nursing Home.
- The Home will have three distinct client groups residential, nursing and dementia it is essential to have a background in each discipline.
- The manager must be able to manage a large team, leadership will be key to success for the staff team and the relatives.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Continuous development opportunities, inc company sponsorship for professional and academic qualifications
- Support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme
- Free life assurance policy
If you are interested please apply. Alternatively if you would like a confidential discussion please call Corrie Keable on 0113 457 3551.
Share this Job