Salary: Six Figure salary
Benefits: Significant Bonus, Health Insurance, Equity
Location: North East London
Industry: Health & Social Care
My client is an established, luxury care provider within the elderly care sector. Privately owned with significant growth plans, my client is the forefront of the premium retirement living sector with an excellent reputation for putting their residents first.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance professional with a proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating successful finance function. The aim is to have clear visibility of the financial position of the company.
This will be achieved by:
- Providing consistent and in-depth financial and management reporting, covenant reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Providing commercial support and strategic guidance to the Managing Director and members of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Ensure that the cost and revenue strategy is aligned with the company vision.
- Oversight and direction of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Payroll and IT
- Review, design and implement robust processes to ensure the consistency with the financial control function.
- Be actively involved in providing financial guidance to aid with the business’ growth strategy.
- Providing leadership in budgeting and ensure each division is held accountable for their own budget.
We are looking for:
- An inspirational and innovative Finance Professional who has operated at a senior level within a healthcare or related industry
- Someone who is comfortable in a growth SME environment where you need to be hands on.
- Proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating successful teams.
- Someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Direct experience of working in a Private Equity backed business or business with a complex funding structure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- A broad commercial perspective
- Exposure to an industry that has been through fundamental change
- A comprehensive understanding of compliance and risk
- Ability to challenge clinical/operational opinions in a sensitive way and provide solutions that don’t conflict with the values of care
- Ability to connect with colleagues at all levels, especially people who are genuinely interested in improvement and are trying to do their best in a difficult environment
- Educated to a degree standard and holding a professional accounting qualification with significant post qualification experience.
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both Client and Candidate.
Gilbert Meher are undertaking this search on a retained basis, so please apply by attaching your up to date CV and covering letter. Please call Catherine Tyldsley on 0113 457 6629 if you would like any further information.