Gilbert Meher is currently working with a leading provider of residential/nursing elderly care to recruit a Home Manager who is specifically looking to take the next step in their career as an Area support/Area Manager of a small portfolio.
This opportunity is a chance to showcase your skills as a manager and really improve the quality of care provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting the Area Manager in managing a small cluster of homes within their portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of 5-7 homes with Good/Requires Improvement with the aim to help the current managers
- Cover the Home Manager position in the absence of a manager within the home
- £70k + discretionary bonus/benefits
Qualifications and Skills
- Significant experience managing large residential homes
- Successful record of empowering and supporting registered managers
- Skilled trouble-shooter, mentor and leader
- Equally adept at maintaining high-quality services
- Previous experience in managing a home large than 40 beds, ideally managed on a multi-site basis.
- Innovative approach to increase occupancy and quality in private pay market
- Strong business acumen and be able to demonstrate examples of managing and leading organisational change.
- Able to create a strong ethos and manage a team led by a positive culture.
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV with full contact details through to Jonathon Brooks at Gilbert Meher, or alternatively call the office on 0113 8199969.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £70,000.00 to £80,000.00 /year