Job Role: Bid Manager
Location: West Sussex
Salary: Up to £45,000
Gilbert Meher are working closely with a leading children’s charity, who provide services to thousands of vulnerable children and young people across the UK.
This fantastic and brilliantly run charity are looking to appoint a Bid Manager to become involved in the bids, tenders and proposals, being involved in every stage of the bids and leading them from start to finish. This, in turn, will contribute directly to growing the children’s services sector.
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most ambitious and rapidly expanding charities!
- Lead and manage the bid writing process.
- Manage proposals, tenders and grant application.
- Contribute to developing new services for the charity.
- Previous experience writing high-quality bids.
- Must have a high-quality, influential writing style.
- Preferably experienced in the Children’s sector, third sector, not-for-profit organisations or in the health and social care sector.
If you are interested in this fantastic role, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.