Are you a Deputy Manager of a large nursing home looking for a step-up to their first management position? Or perhaps a Nursing Home Manager towards the end of their career, looking to scale down to a more personal service?
Gilbert Meher are currently working with the UK’s leading care home provider to find a new Nursing Home Manager for their luxury service, a small home where you can really focus on delivering personal service. We are wanting to speak with nursing home managers who have a genuine passion for delivering an outstanding personal care experience.
The company provide care for the elderly across a number of services in the UK, specializing in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care across a number of care homes and Hospitals. The organization has recently won a number of accolades and there is huge scope to progress and develop within their highly respected organisation that operates across the entire UK. This home has gone from strength to strength recently, with a strong staff team and a great relationship with the local community.
Above all else, you will be passionate about delivering the highest level of care.
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- Management or supervisoryexperience essential, ideally registered manager
- Registered Manager Awards required, ideally with an active RGN/RMN pin.
- Highly articulate in spoken and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the latest in Dementia care training and provision.
- Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
- Clear knowledge of CQC standards
As the Nursing Home Manager you will assume full responsibility for all day-to-day operations. Responsibilities briefly comprising of:
- Running all aspects of the care home, ensuring it runs efficiently
- Maintaining consistently high standards & CQC compliance
- Marketing and maintaining full occupancy
- Overall budgetary & financial responsibility
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV to Lucy Harris with full contact details or alternatively call the office on 0113 819 9961.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks