Gilbert Meher are working closely with a leading children’s charity who provide services to children and young people across the UK.
This excellent organisation are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to contribute to the growth of the charity through the management of proposals, tenders and grant applications.
This role is a great opportunity for individuals looking to join an ambitious, leading children’s charity in the UK, which will provide multiple opportunities for career progression and development.
– Tendering and Bidding to grow the children’s services.
– Project Management
– Manage bids in all areas.
– Management of a team of 4.
– Must have significant experience in bid and tender writing.
– Must have a background in Children’s Services, Adult’s Services or Health and Social Care.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.