Job Role: Business Development Manager
Gilbert Meher is working closely with a fantastic charity who provide support to thousands of people with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs.
This ambitious and rapidly expanding charity is continuously growing and space has opened up for a passionate and enthusiastic Business Development Manager who will focus on the bid and tender writing to increase the support provided to service users.
– Support the development of innovative services
– Delivery of successful, high-quality tender submissions and grant applications
– Oversee all contracts and grants
– Must have a background in social care.
– Third sector experience: desirable.
– Significant experience in bid and tender writing.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.