A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-respected provider of Specialist Mental Health Care in the UK. This privately owned and well-respected organisation have been providing specialist Mental Health, Autism and Neurological care to the community for over 20 years. This organisation has high standards of care and this is reflected in the outstanding feedback received from the service users and patients that have been treated.
Due to significant growth, this exciting organisation is now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to help drive forward this growth in the business. You will be expected to establish new relationship opportunities and play a key part in generating referrals into the service. You will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships with referrers and commissioners while working closely with the Senior Management team to engage with influencing stakeholders and policymakers to communicate key company messages. You will provide expert advice and technical support in the development, production and presentation of business cases/tenders in line with the organisation’s policies, procedures and commissioners requirements. You will be expected to take full responsibility for the expansion of new markets and existing services while leading in the development of a business development/marketing strategy.
- You will be an experienced National Sales Manager or Business Development Manager working within the healthcare sector.
- Extensive Management and leadership experienced gained at a senior management level
- Significant experience of leading projects/business cases/tenders from inception to completion on time and within budget.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and be excellent at analysing/interpreting data and applying this to key business decisions.
- You will possess an in-depth knowledge of NHS/Local Authority business processes and systems including business planning, commissioning and tendering.
- Strong organisational/project management and report writing skills are essential to this role.
- Good knowledge working with Sales CRM systems.
- Exceptional negotiating skills with a proven track record or winning business and influencing others across the full range of professions and organisations.
- Financially astute with the ability to perform the analysis of commercial propositions in order to apply these to decision making.
- Excellent communicating skills with the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.