Gilbert Meher are working closely with a market leading care and education provider who are looking for a business development manager for their services across London.
The group specialise in education and residential services for children and young adults with complex needs including SEMH/ASC.
This is a brand new role for the organisation due to the growth in services and a new school due to open in London in 2020.
The main job duties include;
- creating new Local Authority relationships for the Company, targeting the key LA`s who will refer / place into current schools / homes and any new schools and homes.
- Manage existing Local Authority relationships for the Company and become a ‘first port of call’ for the placement of children and young people into the school.
- Work In conjunction with each of the schools/homes, create and manage a Referral System so we continually have a strong referral base which in time will lead to having a choice in what children we take into our services.
- To be proactive in contacting and meeting placing officers/managers (and others that have input into the placement of children) and influence them to place into the Group.
- To effectively manage LA accounts to drive referral activity across the organization and to increase their existing spend.
- The successful applicant will be required to produce a clear marketing / business development strategy for schools and homes with input from the Strategic Partnerships Director / Group Marketing Manager.
- In conjunction with the Head Teachers / Registered Managers, nurture positive relationships with Local Authority personnel so our school is always in mind when they are making placement decisions.
The ideal candidate will be experienced within children services and ideally have a background in Business development, referral management or commissioning and have experience building relationships with the LA’s.
I am happy to explore candidates from an alternative sector within social care/education.
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now!