BDM –Private healthcare – North London – Salary Negotiable
Gilbert Meher are excited to be working on behalf of a private healthcare provider in their search for an Interim Business development Manager for one of their Hospitals North of London.
The full time post is a 12 month contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
As the Hospital undergoes continuous strategic development, the Business Development Manager is pivotal in its success in growing revenue as it moves into the next chapter.
- Develop and implement plans to deliver targets for growth in consultant activity and GP/AHP referrals
- Proactively target new consultants to join the hospital
- Account manage existing consultants for growth
- Account manage GP practices and relevant allied health professionals to achieve and exceed referral targets
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities and develop plans for business development and revenue growth, including business cases for potential new revenue streams
- Work closely with the finance team to understand profitability and priorities for growth
- Work closely with clinical and support teams to ensure business development plans are well researched and achievable
- Work with the Marketing and Events Manager to ensure the annual marketing plan is aligned to, and supports, the business development strategy
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business development role
- Possess exceptional communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Focussed, driven and ambitious and a real self-starter
If you are looking for an exciting new role and possess the skills and experience required, please apply today!