Stockport – North West
£50k – £70k
Gilbert Meher are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the fastest growing specialist care providers in the UK. They have almost doubled in size over the last few years with very ambitious growth plans for future. This exciting organisation provide exceptional and bespoke 24/7 wrap around CAMHS support packages for young people and residential care teams. They now have over 10 Residential homes in the North West and Yorkshire with a focus on Tier 4 inpatient and managing transitions from hospitals and secure settings into the community. This highly specialised organisation put young people at the heart of their care packages and support young people with Mental health problems in the transition to adulthood up to the age of 25.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
Due to significant growth this exciting organisation is now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to help drive forward this growth in the business. You will be expected to establish new relationship opportunities and play a key part in generating referrals into the service. You will be responsible for maintaining existing relationships with referrers and commissioners while working closely with the Director Of Commissioning to engage with influencing stakeholders, policymakers to communicate key company messages. You will provide expert advice and technical support in the development, production and presentation of business cases/tenders in line with the organisation’s policies, procedures and commissioners requirements. You will be expected to take full responsibility for the expansion of new markets and existing services while leading in the development of a business development/marketing strategy.
- You will be an experienced National Sales Manager or Business Development Manager working within the healthcare sector.
- Extensive Management and leadership experienced gained at a senior management level
- Significant experience of leading projects/business cases/tenders from inception to completion on time and within budget.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and be excellent at analysing/interpreting data and applying this to key business decisions.
- You will possess an in-depth knowledge of NHS/Local Authority business processes and systems including business planning, commissioning and tendering.
- Strong organisational/project management and report writing skills are essential to this role.
- Good knowledge working with Sales CRM systems.
- Exceptional negotiating skills with a proven track record or winning business and influencing others across the full range of professions and organisations.
- Financially astute with the ability to perform the analysis of commercial propositions in order to apply these to decision making.
- Excellent communicating skills with the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
-If you would like further details about the role please Register your interest and submit your CV at the bottom of this page.