Role: Business Development Specialist – Joint Recon
Salary: Basic circa £55,000 depending on experience
Location: London and the South East
Gilbert Meher Search and Selection are working in partnership with a highly reputable orthopaedic business who are looking to bolster their sales portfolio in the South East of England. Enjoying a period of continual growth, this company are one of the current market leaders in the orthopaedic sector.
The responsibility for this role lies in offering clinical expertise to the current customer base, as well as seeking out new opportunities to sell. In addition, you will be expected to support the conversion of new accounts, and continue to develop and expand the customer base.
The role includes a highly competitive bonus scheme, and a bespoke benefits package to support a great work life balance with enhanced holidays and statutory pay. A generous healthcare, insurance and support package is also provided.
Key role objectives
• Create the need for, and sell the range of products to current and potential customers
• Promote the business at trade expo’s, networking events, and meetings
• Keep accurate records of territory and supply in line with management specifications
• Maximise sales of the existing product lines using your wealth of accurate product knowledge, and professional selling skills
• Identify opportunities to sell the extended product and service lines
• To develop and employ the ability to fast-track regional business performance
• To work closely with surgeons and clinicians to develop market and product knowledge
• To create a pipeline of new revenue channels to ensure consistent business development
• Graduate with a degree in science/business/care or relevant clinical experience
• Willingness to learn
• Flexibility in their approach to working and gathering new knowledge
• Ability to achieve KPIs and targets alone
• Outstanding presentation, communication, organisation and product demonstration skills
• A consistently positive outlook and determination to demonstrate outstanding performance
• Able to forecast and meet targets in an efficient manner
Gilbert Meher Search & Selection
Our approach is all about relationship building. We care about our Clients, Candidates and Employees. We are honest in our approach and we believe this is the only way to build strong lasting relationships. Gilbert Meher’s unique way of working combines a personalised tailored service with a foundation in Client and Customer Service. Our in-depth market sector knowledge and focused commitment to integrity and discretion enables us to deliver innovative placements that meet the needs of both