Gilbert Meher is currently working with a leading private healthcare service provider that is currently looking to bring it’s Business Travel in-house. They are based in the just outside of Birmingham and truly offer a unique service which has led to rapid expansion over the course of 20+ years.
• Booking of air, rail, hotel, car and other services related to the company needs, by using a range of methods.
• Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best “logical” price suitable for the trip, traveller and company has been obtained.
• Make sure propositions are efficient and cost-effective within company policy.
• Maintain administration standards and data records accurately and effectively using CRM.
• Responding to phone calls and emails within set time scales.
• Ensuring all tickets are issued within specific deadlines.
• Offering advice in all aspects of Business Travel.
• Being available on-call to deal with and resolve any travel queries as they arise.
• Additional administrative support according to business needs.
• Maintains the highest possible standards of professional behaviour and appearance at all times
• Continuously strives for performance improvement, and works with
the Operations Manager to introduce operational development
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working as a Business Travel Consultant
• An expert multi-tasker
• Hardworking attitude
• Confident dealing with ticketing
• Excellent geographical knowledge
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communications skills at all levels, both external and internal
• Customer service focused
• Able to balance and prioritise work-loads, understanding the need for urgency