Care Home Manager – Charitable Trust – Nursing Pin Essential.
Gilbert Meher is currently recruiting for a unique opportunity for a registered manager based near Hove. The home offers a wide range of care for its elderly residents. The most recent CQC consists of 3 goods and 2 Requires improvement.
Further details and a full job description is available upon application.
- You will have at least 2 years previous care home management experience.
- You will have a nursing qualification either RGN or RMN
- You will have extensive knowledge of the CQC KLOE’s and a history of good CQC reports.
- You will be passionate about the sector and strive to deliver a holistic approach to care for all residents in the home.*About the role:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
- Managing budgets, payrolls and rotas
- Be involved in managing every facility within the home
- Build and develop your care team
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Craig Ruck at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Gilbert Meher – Elderly Care Specialists
Gilbert Meher is the recruitment partner of choice for large corporate, independent, and not-for-profit elderly care providers. We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focussing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000