Gilbert Meher is exclusively working on behalf of an award-winning Luxury care provider helping them to find an experienced Care Home Manager to take over the day to day management of their home based near Maidstone.
The home provides nursing and residential care across two floors. The home mainly providers general nursing and dementia care but also for some individuals who require more complex nursing care. The home has a good CQC rating and is well staffed making this a great opportunity for someone to try an aim for an outstanding service.
The company make sure each and every home put the residents first and provide the highest possible care for their residents. If you have a passion for providing the best service possible then this is the role for you! Along with great career progression support, this role also offers a competitive salary for the chosen candidate.
- You will have at least 2 years previous care home management experience.
- You will be used to working in the private care sector, looking to bring in self-funded residents to the home through being commercially active.
- Have a nursing qualification, RGN or RMN, is not essential but would be beneficial to the role.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the CQC KLOE’s and a history of good CQC reports.
- You will be passionate about the sector and strive to deliver a holistic approach to care for all residents in the home.
About the role:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
- Managing budgets, payrolls and rotas
- Be involved in managing every facility within the home
- Build and develop your care team
How to Apply
If you believe you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to join this well-established organisation, then please do not hesitate to forward your CV to Craig Ruck at Gilbert Meher.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Gilbert Meher – Elderly Care Specialists
Gilbert Meher are the recruitment partner of choice for large corporate, independent, and not-for-profit elderly care providers. We have a vastly experienced team of Regional Business Managers focussing on senior elderly care appointments. We can offer you access to a wide range of vacancies, provide you with an insight into the current job market, offer you CV writing and interview technique advice and generally ease the pain of having to search for a new job.