Gilbert Meher are currently working with the UK’s leading care home provider to find a new manager for their Large nursing home in Horsham. We are wanting to speak with experienced Care Home Managers who have a genuine passion for delivering an outstanding personal care experience.
The company provide care for the elderly across a number of services in the UK, specialising in Nursing, Dementia, Supported Living, Rehabilitation, Day Care, Respite and Specialist Care for more complex needs such as mental health, Acquired Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity as it is a Large care home which provides the perfect opportunity for individuals seeking unlimited career progression. This role has huge scope for progression and develop within their highly respected organisation that operates across the entire UK.
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- Previous Home Management Experience
- Previous Nurse Management Experience
- Registered Manager Awards required
- Highly articulate in spoken and written communication skills
- Confident, adaptable, resilient and commercially aware
- Clear knowledge of CQC standards
- As the Care Home Manager you will assume full responsibility for all day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities briefly comprising of:
- Running all aspects of the care home, ensuring it runs efficiently
- Maintaining consistently high standards & CQC compliance
- Marketing and maintaining full occupancy
- Overall budgetary & financial responsibility
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring staff
- Excellent annual salary – up to £50k
- Pension Scheme
How to Apply
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV to Adam Horsfall with full contact details. If you want anymore information on the role, feel free to call me on, 0113 390 4306.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 /year