This is an Exciting opportunity to manage a large nursing and residential home in the Sussex area.
- Well Performing home, real opportunity to earn an outstanding CQC
- Award-winning National care provider
- Nursing Qualification desirable but not essential
Gilbert Meher is working exclusively with a luxury elderly care provider to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager for a position in the Sussex area. The home focuses on both residential and elderly nursing care. The provider has a strong emphasis on the importance of luxury living and personalised care at the heart of their philosophy.
The successful candidate will be required to;
• Ensure the delivery of quality care – Assessing the resident’s needs and wishes to enhance their quality of life
• Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy.
• Manage the financial effectiveness of the home
• Managing budgets, payrolls and rotas
• Be involved in managing every facility within the home
• Build and develop your care team
The ideal care manager will have:
• Experience working as a Home Manager within the Health Care Sector
• A drive and a motivation to deliver quality care
• Strong leadership and management qualities are essential
• A Leadership and Management Award
• A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is desirable but not essential.
• Turnaround/Troubleshooting experience is preferable
If you believe that you fit all of the criteria and would like to be considered for the position then please forward your CV with full contact details through to or alternatively call the office on 0113 457 3983.
Our client is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £65,000.00 to £75,000.00 /year