Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with one of the largest Healthcare providers in the UK. They have been at the forefront of Mental Health specialised care for almost 40 years and remains one of the most well-respected care providers in their field. This organization sets the standard in Mental Health Care and strives for excellence in all areas. The company core values are ”Patients First” and “Excellent Care” and this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their hospitals often achieve.
They now require a number of Charge Nurses to manage various nursing teams at successful rehab Mental Health Hospitals across the UK.
You will be expected to provide clear nursing leadership on a daily basis and support the nursing team in his or her role. You will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and contribute to the development of others within the nursing team through supervision, mentoring and being a positive role model.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users. Reporting to and working with the hospital director. You will assist with the development of our services ensuring wards are run effectively, and the delivery of our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous within this care group.
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Some management experience preferably in Complex care but not essential
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- The ability to encourage team members to expand and develop their own competence
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.