Gilbert Meher is proud to be exclusively partnered with London's leading provider for early years autism treatment and education in their recruitment for a Chief Operating Officer.The Company
The company is a new provider based in London and supports children with autism spectrum disorder, social communication disorders, speech and language delays and developmental delays to reach their full potential.
The clinical and education teams provides compassionate, expert care to children with a particular focus on early intervention for children between infancy and seven years old in a centre-based setting in SW London.
Their behavioural and educational model is firmly based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), which uses systematic, evidence-based approach to teach socially significant behaviours in children with autism learn age- and developmentally-appropriate language, communication and learning skills.Main Responsibilities
- Operational management and leadership of the services the company offers (early years intervention and education)
- Seek out opportunities for growth through a variety of methods
- Line management and development of management team, ensuring high standards of quality are met
- Ensure services remain compliant with internal quality standards and Ofsted regulations, scoring positively in inspections
- Financial management, ensuring budgets are stuck to and the company is financially sound
- Experience of working in a commercially driven organisation with a track record of delivering growth
- Considerable experience working within Autism services
- Experience of working with Ofsted with strong connections with LA/CCGs in London and the South East of England.
- A dynamic and energetic personality who can think strategically but also deliver that vision
- A commercial acumen with a business focus that can lead people through a period of growth and change
- A hands on operator when required to ensure the highest level of quality across the portfolio