Gilbert Meher is working with a strongly backed start-up company developing an innovative diagnostic platform who are searching for a Chief Technology Officer. This rapidly growing company are seeking a driven, technically competent candidate with a proven track-record in FDA regulated IVD product launch.
The role will be responsible for acting as the integral leader for an existing Product Development team throughout Assay Development, Engineering, QA/RA and Bioinformatics. As they progress through mid-late stage development of their patent-pending platform, they are seeking a motivated leader to drive product launch and future pipeline development.
The ideal candidate will be based in California or willing to relocate to the Bay Area. They will be able to demonstrate previous product launch experience, with Infectious Disease IVD platforms strongly preferred.
Essential Role Requirements:
- >10 years’ Diagnostics experience, with Infectious Disease IVD platform preferred.
- Proven track-record in FDA product launch (submission and completion of 510k etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership experience i.e heading up Assay Development or Engineering departments.
- Driven to join a start-up environment.
- A hands-on attitude to leadership, with the ability to guide existing teams towards a common goal.
For more information about this role, please contact Connor Whitehouse at email@example.com.
Whilst we may not be able to respond personally to each applicant, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider and apply for a new role with us. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then on this occasion your application has not been successful.