Job Role: Children’s Registered Manager (interim)
Gilbert Meher are working closely with an extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation within the UK, who provide specialist care and education to children and young people with special education needs. Having almost doubled in size over the last few years, this organisation have very ambitious growth plans for further development in the future.
This exciting organisation provide residential homes, specialist schools and therapeutic services to children and young people across the UK.
This fantastic organisation are now looking to appoint a Children’s registered manager which offer high quality care to children with learning disabilities, ASD and complex needs.
This role is a superb opportunity to manage your own children’s home of an ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation, whilst working closely with the senior management team to ensure a high-quality residential care service is delivered.
– Provide the leadership and management of the home.
– Manage the home to safeguard and promote the wellbeing of young people.
– Manage the homes staff team.
– Attend management meetings.
– Ensure a high quality service is delivered.
– Oversee the review and development of children’s policies.
– Must have experience working with children and young people with complex needs
– Must have experience working as a children’s registered manager.
– Level 5 Diploma Leadership and Management for Residential Child care.
– Must have extensive experience working with OFSTED.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney.